- 1. General information
- 2. About this legal warning
- 3. Users
- 4. Use of this website, its contents and services
- 5. Intellectual and industrial property rights
- 6. Responsibility
- 7. Protection of personal data
- 8. Jurisdiction
- General information
The owner of the domain names jlalanda.com is Estudio Artístico J. Lalanda S.L. (hereinafter EAJL).
- About this legal warning
The object of this legal warning is to present the general conditions governing access, browsing and use of the EAJL website, and the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents. The names of the different sections of this legal warning must be considered as having been provided merely for information purposes and shall not affect the interpretation of the general conditions. The fact that EAJL decides to exercise or not to exercise any of the rights or rules set out in this legal warning cannot be considered as a waiver of said rights, unless this is acknowledged and agreed in writing. In addition to these general conditions, EAJL may establish specific conditions that regulate the use or the contracting of specific services offered through its website. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms of these general conditions and the specific conditions applicable for a particular service, the terms of the specific conditions will prevail.
Merely by accessing, browsing or using the website, the person who does so acquires the status of User. From the moment the User performs one of these actions, he/she fully accepts and without reservations of any kind the general conditions contained in this legal warning, and any specific conditions which, when applicable, have been established for certain services and contents of the website. For this reason, the User must read this legal warning carefully.
- Use of this website, its contents and services
The User undertakes to use this website and its services and contents correctly and lawfully, in accordance with current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. The User shall not do anything that could damage the pages of this website or that could put it out of action, overload it or impair it in any way. Nor will the User do anything that might impede or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of this website by other users. The following actions in relation to the contents of this website are forbidden:
- Their reproduction, distribution or transformation, unless authorization to this effect has been granted by their legitimate owners, or such actions are permitted by law.
- The infringement of the rights of EAJL or of the legitimate owners over said contents.
- Their use for all commercial or advertising purposes, unless authorization has been granted in writing by EAJL.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of this website by any means other than those made available to users by EAJL or those which, because they are commonly used on the Internet, cause no harm to the EAJL website.
If for the use or contracting of a service on the website, the User has to register, the User will be responsible for providing true, lawful information. In cases in which registration involves assigning a password to the User, the User undertakes to use this password in a diligent manner and to keep it secret. Users are responsible for the confidentiality of passwords and other identifiers that EAJL may provide them, and they undertake not to pass them on to or allow them to be used by third parties, on either a permanent or a temporary basis. The unlawful use of the services of this website by a third party by means of a password arising from the non-diligent use or loss of said password by the User will be the responsibility of the User. The User must inform EAJL immediately about any event or situation such as robbery or loss that may lead to the improper use of passwords and other identifiers. If EAJL is not informed of such events or situations, it will be released from all responsibilities that could arise from the improper use by unauthorized third parties of these passwords.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
EAJL is the owner of the rights to use the intellectual and industrial property of this website and has the proper license and authorisation to use same. EAJL is also the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights and image rights concerning the contents available on this website (whether this is design of the products, texts, graphic designs, or images) and/or has the authorisation necessary to utilise them. Any reproduction, distribution, or transformation of any of the content is prohibited unless authorised by its lawful owner.
The access, browsing and use of this website by the User do not imply under any circumstances the waiving, transmission, licence or assignment of said rights by EAJL either totally or partially. As a result, it is forbidden to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright warning or any other information identifying the rights of EAJL or of the holders of said copyrights that are included with the contents, and any technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any other information or identification mechanisms that may form part of the contents. It is also forbidden to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, broadcast publicly, load files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without express authorization in writing from EAJL or, when applicable, the holder of the particular rights in question.
With regard to commercial uses, the User must write to Estudio Artístico J. Lalanda at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The name Estudio Artístico J. Lalanda, EAJL and J. Lalanda and its related logos are registered trademarks and their reproduction or use without the authorization of their owner is forbidden. The legitimacy of industrial and intellectual property rights over contents provided by third parties is its exclusive responsibility.
Responsibility for the use of this website lies solely and exclusively with the User. Said responsibility must be understood to apply also to the use by the User or by a third party of the passwords or similar identifiers that may be required for accessing the website or its services. In any event, EAJL reserves the right to deny access to the website, without prior notice, to users who do not comply with these general conditions or with any specific conditions that may have been established. EAJL shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any damage or harm of any kind that could be caused by:
- The non-availability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website or its services or contents in satisfying the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses in the contents.
- Any use of the contents by users, and in particular unlawful, negligent or fraudulent uses, or uses that are contrary to these general conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses and to public order.
- The unlawful nature, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users via the website.
- Protection of personal data
In a number of forms on this website, EAJL gathers personal data and information about Users for storage or use in relation to them. These data are stored in computer files owned by EAJL (hereinafter, the ‘Entity Responsible for the File’), with address at calle Mar Cantábrico 12, 28500 Arganda del Rey. Such files are duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and their handling shall be subject to the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and to Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the development regulations for the aforementioned law.
On each of the forms in which personal data are gathered, the User will receive from the Entity Responsible for the File detailed information about the processing, its purpose, the use of his/her personal data, the obligatory or optional nature of his/her answers, the consequences of a refusal to provide this information and, in general, all the information that must be mentioned in accordance with applicable legislation on questions regarding the protection of personal data, which, in any event, must be expressly accepted by the User. The Entity Responsible for the File undertakes to treat personal data relating to Users in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation and in particular:
- To treat confidentially personal data concerning the User to which it has access as a result of the User visiting the website. The Entity Responsible for the File may however reveal personal data and any other information about the User when required to do so by public authorities in the exercise of duties assigned to them by law and in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
- To take those technical and organizational steps that may be required to prevent the alteration, loss, processing of or unauthorized access to said data. Without prejudice to this, due to the current security conditions in Internet, the Entity Responsible for the File cannot guarantee against the unlawful use by third parties of the information about Users. In consequence, EAJL does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for damage or harm of any kind that may result from the alteration, loss, processing of or unauthorized access to said data or the unlawful use of the Information about Users by third parties.
The User undertakes to keep the details supplied to the Entity Responsible for the File up to date. The User will be responsible for any damage or harm suffered by EAJL or third parties as a result of the incorrectness, inaccuracy, out-of-date nature or authenticity of the data supplied.
You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification, or opposition at any time by sending your request with the subject: BAJA DE FICHERO WEB (exclusion from Internet files) to the following address: email@example.com
The present general conditions will be governed by Spanish Law. EAJL and the User agree to submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, any questions that may arise or claims that may be exercised as a result of the provision of the service of this website and of its services and contents, and regarding the interpretation, application, fulfilment or non-fulfilment of all things established herein.